NCC is now offering seasonal & annual apprenticeships!
The purpose of this program is to help you develop your leadership and gain ministry training in a vibrant, life-giving church.
God has called us all to ministry, whether that is in a secular workplace, in a non-profit, in your school, or in full-time ministry. Our hope is that through this apprenticeship you will grow in your relationship with Jesus, so that you can do what He has called you to do.
Both seasonal and annual apprenticeships begin in September, February, and June. Seasonal apprenticeships last for 10 weeks, while annual apprenticeships last for one full calendar year. Apprentices will serve 10-15 hours per week on average.
While there is no promise of employment at NCC, our hope is that you will be a leader in every season of your life, in whatever church God has placed you!
- Children’s Ministry
- Student Ministry
- Social Media
- Hands On Learning -- Take ownership of tasks within your track and gain confidence in your leadership.
- Teachings with Staff -- Spend time weekly with the staff reading, learning, and discussing what it means to serve Jesus with passion and confidence.
- Church Operations -- Be part of the team that makes Sunday’s happen.
- Bible Study -- Create intentional time with God in the midst of a busy schedule by participating in a weekly Bible study.
Spots are limited! Application deadlines:
- Fall (closed)
- Spring (due by January 31)
- Summer (due by April 30)